Salvage Net / Rescue Net for Fire Brigade Dive Teams
The recovery net / rescue net from CTA Safety & Rescue Products is really super handy. We have developed this product in collaboration with various dive teams from the fire service. This salvage net / rescue net is used by more than 80 organizations. Proven quality.
Top quality salvage net and rescue net
specially created for
Fire Department Dive Teams
Application salvage net
The recovery of drowning persons, mortal remains and / or material from the water.
How to use the rescue net?
Properties rescue net
- Easy to handle due to special construction.
- Light in weight and durable due to the aluminum and stainless steel used.
- One floating and one sinking beam.
- Easy to store due to divisible construction or in one piece.
- Hoisting ropes made of flexible Deltaflex, sinkable and can also be dismantled.
- Equipped with lifting eye. Max. lifting height approx. 6.00 m above the water surface.
- Net dimensions: (L x W) 1.73 x 1.15 m Net surface: 2.0 m2
- Packed dimensions: 2.10 x 0.15 x 0.15 m
- Packed in a red, coated, Dicoplan (680gram / m²) carrying bag.